Dolphin Airport Transfers
To protect both our customers and our drivers, we have gone Above and Beyond Government Advice and have invested in a Disinfecting Fog Machine which is being used at the beginning and end of each day and when each vehicle returns to base. On the rare occasion that a vehicle is going direct from one trip to another without time to return to base, the driver will perform a manual wipe down between each trip.
All our drivers are wearing gloves and masks for everyone's protection.
In addition, in order to support increased personal hygiene on our coaches, buses and minibuses, we have also put other strengthened measures in place to enhance sanitisation and focused cleaning; this includes but is not limited to...
● Performing regular cleaning and making sure there are adequate disposal arrangements for used cleaning products
● Cleaning regularly-touched objects and surfaces (like door handles, handrails) more often than usual using standard cleaning products
● Removing and appropriately disposing of waste and removing belongings from the work area at the end of each trip
● Cleaning all vehicles, hand tools, controls, machinery and equipment after use and between each user
● Encouraging workers to wash hands before boarding vehicles.
● Retaining sufficient quantities of hand sanitiser/wipes within vehicles to enable workers to clean hands after each trip
● Using wipes to clean fuel pumps before and after use
● Cleaning vehicle keys before and after handling
● Regular cleaning of work areas consistent with published guidance
Whether it's just yourself, a small group of work colleagues, or a large school trip, we have a wide range of vehicles from 8 to 70 seats to get you and your luggage to and from all Major UK Airports.
All our vehicles have large luggage carrying capabilities and we also have box-trailers if you have masses of luggage of equipment (especially useful for Film-Crews and University & College trips).
When you book a coach for a journey to or from an airport, we will take the airline and flight number, so we are able to monitor any delays.
On arrival at Stanstead or Luton Airports, you will find your coach waiting in the coach bays outside the exit to the terminal.
On arrival at Heathrow or Gatwick Airports, our coach will be registered with the BAA coach marshals, and parked in a holding area away from the terminal. Once the flight has landed the coach is given a pass and should be outside your terminal by the time you have collected your luggage. BAA marshals at the terminal can help you if there are any timing issues with the coach being released. In addition, we can contact our drivers by mobile phone should there be any problems.
The cost of the airport parking will be separately identified on your quote and invoice.
There is usually no problem in passengers finding their coach at the airport, but if you require a "meet and greet" service, this can be provided with an additional member of staff as the coach driver is not permitted to leave the coach unattended at the airport at any time.
When requesting a quotation for airport coach hire, please do bring to our attention if the group will have any additional luggage requirements, in order that we can be sure to offer the appropriate vehicle with sufficient luggage capacity.
Popular destinations include...